Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tacoma, WA: Tacoma Dome



Set List
  1. Last Man Standing
  2. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2 | Bad Name-3
  3. That's What the Water Made Me
  4. Born to Be My Baby | Baby-2
  5. Lost Highway | Lost Hwy-2
  6. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  7. It's My Life | IML-2
  8. Because We Can
  9. What About Now
  10. We Got It Going On
  11. Keep the Faith | KTF-2
  12. (You Want To) Make a Memory
  13. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  14. Thick as Thieves
  15. Fire
  16. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen From Mars
  17. We Weren't Born to Follow
  18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  19. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Jumpin' Jack Flash/Start Me Up
  20. Bad Medicine/Shout | Bad Med-2
  21. Runaway
  22. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2
  23. Have a Nice Day
  24. Living on a Prayer
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments: