Friday, October 18, 2013

Little Rock, AR: Verizon Arena


Set List
  1. That's What the Water Made Me
  2. You Give Love a Bad Name
  3. Runaway | Runaway-2
  4. Lost Highway
  5. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  6. It's My Life
  7. Because We Can
  8. What About Now
  9. We Got It Going On
  10. Keep the Faith
  11. It's Only Make Believe | Make Believe-2 | Make Believe-3
  12. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  13. Diamond Ring | Ring-2
  14. (You Want To) Make a Memory
  15. Born to Be My Baby
  16. We Weren't Born to Follow
  17. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  18. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Jumpin' Jack Flash/Dancing in the Streets/Takin' Care of Business/Start Me Up | Covers | Covers-2
  19. Bad Medicine/Shout
  20. I'll Be There For You | IBTFY-2 | IBTFY-3
  21. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2 | Wanted-3
  22. Have a Nice Day
  23. Living on a Prayer
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments: