Sunday, October 6, 2013

Spokane, WA: Spokane Arena



Set List
  1. That's What the Water Made Me
  2. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2
  3. Raise Your Hands
  4. Runaway | Runaway-2
  5. Lost Highway
  6. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  7. It's My Life
  8. Because We Can
  9. What About Now
  10. We Got It Going On
  11. Keep the Faith
  12. (You Want To) Make a Memory
  13. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  14. Thick as Thieves
  15. Fire
  16. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen From Mars
  17. We Weren't Born to Follow
  18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  19. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Jumpin' Jack Flash/Start Me Up | Stones Medley | Stones Medley-2
  20. Bad Medicine/Shout | Bad Med-2 | Bad Med-3
  21. Born to Be My Baby
  22. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2
  23. Have a Nice Day
  24. Living on a Prayer

Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments: