Friday, April 5, 2013

Winnipeg, Manitoba: MTS Centre



Set List
  1. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2
  2. Raise Your Hands
  3. Runaway
  4. Lost Highway
  5. Because We Can
  6. That's What the Water Made Me
  7. It's My Life | IML-2 | IML-3
  8. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  9. What About Now
  10. We Got It Going On
  11. Keep the Faith
  12. (You Want To) Make a Memory
  13. Bed of Roses | Roses-2Roses-3 (Part 1) (Part 2)
  14. I'll Be There For You
  15. We Weren't Born to Follow
  16. Born to Be My Baby
  17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Start Me Up | SleepStart Me Up | Start Me Up-2
  18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  19. Bad Medicine
  20. When We Were Beautiful
  21. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2 | Wanted-3
  22. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2
  23. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (+Twist)
  24. Twist and Shout | Twist-2 (+Sat Night)

Photos

Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.


Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments: