Monday, April 8, 2013

Omaha, NE: CenturyLink Center


Set List
  1. You Give Love a Bad Name
  2. Raise Your Hands
  3. Runaway
  4. Lost Highway
  5. Because We Can
  6. That's What the Water Made Me
  7. It's My Life
  8. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  9. What About Now
  10. We Got It Goin' On
  11. Keep the Faith
  12. Amen
  13. Bed of Roses | Roses-2
  14. I'll Be There For You | IBTFY-2
  15. We Weren't Born to Follow
  16. Born to Be My Baby
  17. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  18. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  19. Bad Medicine/Roadhouse Blues | Bad Med | RHB
  20. In These Arms
  21. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2
  22. Have a Nice Day
  23. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2
  24. Always
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
  • Omaha.com - Audience Keeps Eyes, Ears Fixated on Bon Jovi
Check out our YouTube Channel!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I always come to you blog when looking for videos. I was at the Omaha show and thought I would let you know Start Me Up and Saturday Night were not played.