Sunday, April 7, 2013

St Paul, MN: Xcel Energy Center


Set List
  1. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2
  2. Raise Your Hands
  3. Runaway | Runaway-2
  4. Lost Highway
  5. Because We Can
  6. That's What the Water Made Me
  7. It's My Life
  8. Superman Tonight
  9. What About Now
  10. We Got It Going On
  11. Keep the Faith
  12. (You Want to) Make a Memory
  13. Bed of Roses | Roses-2
  14. I'll Be There For You
  15. We Weren't Born to Follow
  16. Born to Be My Baby
  17. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  18. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Dancing in the Street/Start Me Up | Dancing-Start
  19. Bad Medicine | Bad Med-2 | Bad Med-3
  20. When We Were Beautiful
  21. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2 | Wanted-3 | Wanted-4
  22. Blood on Blood
  23. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2
  24. I Love This Town
  25. Always | Always-2
Bon Jovi Performing at Xcel Center

Photos

Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
  • Star Tribune - Bon Jovi Takes a While to Rev Up, Warm up to Hired Guns in Band
  • Pioneer Press - They've Got a Lot of Hits and only One Spotlight


Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments: