Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oslo, Norway: Telenor Arena


Set List
  1. That's What the Water Made Me | Water-2
  2. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2
  3. Born to Be My Baby | Baby-2
  4. Raise Your Hands
  5. Superman Tonight
  6. It's My Life | IML-2
  7. Because We Can | BWC-2
  8. What About Now
  9. Happy Now
  10. Keep the Faith
  11. Amen (+Roses) | Amen-2 (+Roses) 
  12. Bed of Roses (+Amen) | Roses-2 (+Amen) | Roses-3
  13. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  14. Army of One
  15. We Weren't Born to Follow
  16. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen From Mars
  17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  18. Bad Medicine/Roadhouse Blues/It's Only Rock and Roll | Bad MedRHBlues
  19. I'm With You | I'm With You-2
  20. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2
  21. Have a Nice Day
  22. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  23. Living on a Prayer
  24. These Days
  25. Always

Photos

Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
  • Aftenposten - Festive Crowd Courtship
  • Side 2 - Bon Jovi and Fans Gathered for Concert on the Dock

Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments: