Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cape Town, South Africa: Cape Town Stadium


Set List
  1. That's What the Water Made Me
  2. You Give Love a Bad Name
  3. Born to Be My Baby
  4. Raise Your Hands
  5. Lost Highway
  6. Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars
  7. It's My Life
  8. Because We Can
  9. What About Now
  10. We Got It Going On
  11. Keep the Faith
  12. I'll Be There For You
  13. Bed of Roses | Roses-2 | Roses-3 | Roses-4
  14. In These Arms
  15. We Weren't Born to Follow
  16. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Rockin' All Over The World
  18. Bad Medicine
  19. Dry County
  20. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2
  21. Have a Nice Day
  22. Living On A Prayer | Prayer-2 | Prayer-3 | Prayer-4
  23. Always
  24. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

Photos

Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.


Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments: