Friday, November 8, 2013

Montreal, Quebec: Bell Centre



Set List
  1. That's What the Water Made Me
  2. You Give Love a Bad Name
  3. Raise Your Hands
  4. Runaway
  5. Lost Highway
  6. Whole Lot of Leavin' 
  7. It's My Life
  8. Because We Can
  9. What About Now
  10. We Got It Going On
  11. Keep the Faith
  12. Amen
  13. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  14. Diamond Ring
  15. (You Want To) Make a Memory
  16. Born to Be My Baby
  17. We Weren't Born to Follow
  18. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Great Balls of Fire/Jumpin' Jack Flash/Takin' Care of Business
  19. Bad Medicine
  20. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen From Mars
  21. Have a Nice Day
  22. Wanted Dead or Alive
  23. In These Arms
  24. Always
  25. Living on a Prayer
  26. Never Say Goodbye
  27. I Love This Town
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments: