Monday, July 22, 2013

Saratoga Springs, NY Saratoga Performing Arts Center


Bon Jovi featuring the Kings of Suburbia
Set List
  1. Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
  2. Ain't Nothin' But a House Party
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2
  4. Born to Be My Baby
  5. It's My Life | IML-2
  6. Because We Can
  7. Under Pressure
  8. I'm Your Man
  9. Amen
  10. Not Running Anymore
  11. The Fighter
  12. Pretty Woman
  13. The Letter
  14. We Weren't Born to Follow
  15. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  16. Baba O'Riley
  17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  18. Bad Medicine
  19. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2
  20. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2 | Prayer-3
  21. 634-5789
  22. Old Time Rock and Roll
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
  • The Saratogian:  Bon Jovi and Kings of Suburbia partner to have a blast at SPAC
Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments: