Thursday, March 14, 2013

Louisville, KY: KFC Yum! Center


Set List
  1. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2 | Bad Name-3 | Bad Name-4 | Bad Name-5
  2. Raise Your Hands | RYH-2
  3. Lost Highway
  4. Because We Can
  5. That's What the Water Made Me
  6. It's My Life | IML-2 | IML-3 | IML-4 | IML-5
  7. Superman Tonight | Superman-2 | Superman-3
  8. What About Now
  9. Runaway
  10. We Got It Going On | WGIGO-2
  11. Keep the Faith | KTF-2
  12. Bed of Roses | Roses-2 | Roses-3 | Roses-4 | Roses-5 
  13. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night | Sat Night-2 | Sat Night-3
  14. I'll Be There For You | IBTFY-2 | IBTFY-3 | IBTFY-4
  15. We Weren't Born to Follow
  16. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  17. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2 | Wanted-3 | Wanted-4 | Wanted-5 | Wanted-6 | Wanted-7
  18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  19. Bad Medicine/Old Time Rock n Roll | Bad MedOTRnR | OTRnR-2
  20. (You Want To) Make a Memory (+Blood)
  21. Blood on Blood | Blood-2 | Blood-3 (+Memory)
  22. Born to Be My Baby | Baby-2
  23. Have a Nice Day
  24. Living on a Prayer
  25. Always | Always-2 | Always-3
  26. I Love This Town

Photos

Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
  • WDRB.com - WDRB Goes Backstage with Bon Jovi
  • Courier-Journal - Bon Jovi Celebrates Rock and Roll Moments at the Yum Center


Check out our YouTube Channel!

1 comment:

blushnscarlet said...

Eeeek! I made the official unofficial tour blog! :)