Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ottawa, Ontario: Scotiabank Place



Set List
  1. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2 | Bad Name-3
  2. Lost Highway
  3. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  4. Because We Can | BWC-2 | BWC-3
  5. That's What the Water Made Me
  6. It's My Life | IML-2
  7. When We Were Beautiful
  8. What About Now | Now-2
  9. We Got It Going On | WGIGO-2
  10. Keep the Faith
  11. (You Want To) Make a Memory
  12. Amen
  13. I'll Be There For You | IBTFY-2 | IBTFY-3 | IBTFY-4 | IBTFY-5 | IBTFY-6
  14. Army of One
  15. We Weren't Born to Follow
  16. Superman Tonight
  17. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2 | Wanted-3
  18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  19. Bad Medicine
  20. In These Arms | Arms-2
  21. Have a Nice Day
  22. Runaway | Runaway-2
  23. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  24. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Check out our YouTube Channel!

1 comment:

Kat said...

So, I'm on the hunt for a video of "Sleep when I'm dead" - apparently that's when the bras were thrown at Richie and he collects them. Can anyone help me with my quest? I'd love to see his face while it happens :)